Friday, July 25, 2008

Ok, I was not trying to coerce anyone into going to get the records.

Don't ask me if I'm angry because I obviously am. Why do I care so much about YOUR records when YOU don't even care about it yourselves? Anyway, the whole matter is settled, sort of. The Jurong people didn't even record their hours down anyway, even when I gave them a list to, so there is no need to go collect the non existent records. There is no need for a chop from the centre because Mr Teo can verify that we HAVE been doing CIP (this is according to the 05ip05 people i asked). Besides, YOU have to get YOUR own chop if you want your CIP hours "proved" (although there is no need to), and not blame me that YOU didn't get the chop as it is not my responsibility to get the chop for YOU.

So the Jurong people, just key in as many hours as you want, I trust that you will be responsible and honest people.

No comments: