Saturday, July 26, 2008

Calamity on Class Blog!

CHILLAX WILL YA?

Can everyone stop being angst-y because I personally feel that we're making a mountain out of a molehill. I mean, yeah, opinions stated, stuff said. Let's keep it that way. I don't see why we need to keep tagging and putting up posts about this issue.

I know we want to justify our actions, and that there maybe people in the wrong, but let's face it, its getting a tad bit childish? Let's stop it. We're 18, not 14 or 13. There has been about 5 posts, more than 15 tags about this issue and I think its enough.

This is a class blog. I don't see a reason why we should use this as a medium to judge people's actions. In fact, I don't see a reason why we have to keep harping on this issue. I know there are angry parties out there, but I think we have to deal with this as professionally as possible. In other words, do this face to face. Not this way. So no more online anonymity, personal attacks and all that.

When Darius and I created this blog, our 1st blog post was something like IP 04 Rocks/Keep up the class spirit/04 OEI! (click link if you don't believe me) I know I'm some lameass peacemaker, but I really believe there is no need for such harsh opinions or criticisms on an online portal. In fact, there is no need for people to become over emotional over our CIP.

(Hello, CIP?!?!?! Its like secondary! Brotherhood comes first?) Come on, we have spent 3 1/2 years together. There is only like less than 100 days to A levels, and about 5 more months before we go our different ways. And now, we're arguing over something small like CIP. A bit silly right?

Please stop it before it becomes some nuclear bomb.

in favor of peace,
mel.

No comments: