Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hi, here are the cip records for the bukit batok centre people.

YiHoong-16
Jade-13
Meltee-13
Sam-6
Jolynn-9
Shaodan-11
Johnson-6
Tony-2.5
Kien-2.5
Joanna-2.5
Nat-2.5
yingting-2.5

If your name is not here, you have no records. For the Jurong people, sorry your records are not here. SOMEONE thought it was (I quote,) "inconvenient" to go down to retrieve the records because he lives half an hour away, although it is not inconvenient for me to go get it, because i only live ONE AND A HALF hours away. Whatever, it is your records, i really don't care because i've already tried my best to get it but i really can't.

If I could choose to be CIP rep again, I would NEVER DO IT. You guys have no idea how hard it is to make things work with people who don't even cooperate, and then I'm the one who gets grilled because things were not done.

Whatever.

No comments: