Monday, July 28, 2008

anti-climax

sorry to bring up the topic of updating your CAAL portfolio whilst everyone is posting happy/disturbing posts. (referring to joel's beautiful hair post)

I was talking to Mdm Khoo Bee Chan today (the one in charge of scholarship applications) and I clarified with her regarding how much we need to "reflect" on every single thing we had done in school /: basically, she told me (and gave me the permission to spread the word around) that the reflections are not going to be published in your leaving cert/portfolio/whereever, thus it is not that impt. So please don't tear your hair apart if you can't force yourself to squeeze out 2000words (: yups. According to Mdm Khoo, reflections are only important if you decide to put the achievement in your leaving cert (:

Hope that helps and you guys can get more sleep because of it! (:

sam.

ps: zhirong. pls stop acting gay in front of me. it's really traumatising /:

No comments: