Friday, July 25, 2008

Gee. I guess it wasn't very obvious but let me clarify something. Whatever I said wasn't pointed at anyone, nor was it meant to hurt anyone. I was just trying to give an example and that was the most convenient one. So if you feel hurt, SORRY. I am NOT pissed off at a specific person, contrary to popular belief so stop saying I am. The truth is when the 2 people whom i asked to go get the records said no, i didn't have very much feeling because i guess if nobody wants or cares about their records then why should i tear my hair out trying to think of ways to go down to get it? I did not blame anyone. I just said that there will be no records for the jurong people because there is no way to get the records because no one can (or is willing to) go down. Or at least that is what I was trying to get across.

I was just trying to do things systematically and trying to get the records so all those who actually did a lot of hours will be duly awarded the hours. But I guess I shouldn't have done the right thing. I should just have forgotten about everything and then just tell you all to write whatever you want. Yeah. And I guess I was wrong in trying to be considerate too because it seems as if you guys don't really want your hours very much. I should have just said that there are no records and thus, no one has any hours. Right. I also find it really funny how one group of people at the bukit batok centre can conscientiously clock their times while the other cannot. The most funny thing is how I'm trying to get it for the very people who are not very grateful.

So forget the chop and forget the hours. Just pretend I didn't say anything, ok?

No comments: