Thursday, July 21, 2005

New Layout


Due to the recent outcry for a more happening template, I've changed the ugly desperate black rubbish we had to something more "lively".

Personally, I don't like this layout very much, and in addition, I can't please everyone with "imaged" templates. (because we have different tastes) So I hope you guys will understand if we stick to something imageless. (:

by the way, if you have noticed, I have enabled the "comments board". This is found under every entry.
If you want to leave a permanent tag, just use the comments board.
Or you can use it when our flooble tagboard goes wonky.


On a brighter note, I do hope you guys are enjoying enrichment week.


I think Kien's new hairstyle is very sexy.
Come on, its like BECKHAM'S HAIRSTLYLE in the new pepsi ad (:


Everything's still the same.
Links updated.
(gosh. doing the links was hell)
Gah. you get the point.



YI HOONG, a VERY HAPPY (and belated) birthday to you

off and lots of love,
MelTee

4 comments:

05ip04 said...

Test test test test. ((:
Working good!

Anonymous said...

yay the blog is working good.

i'll be witness no 1 to it!

Anonymous said...

hi class blog... better luck this time in contrast to mine...

Anonymous said...

yay funky template =) rock on, 04!