Tuesday, April 07, 2009

you better listen to me

hey guys, boon jin here. howdy do.

i'm in charge here, so you better do as i say.

night safari. I WANT TO GO. and YOU WANT TO GO TOO. i know you do. you guys (girls) want to spend your time with awesome joel before he gets castaway for at least 3 weeks and, this is your only opportunity to do so. thus, treasure it, it's your last chance to see him with hair too.

alright all my nonsense aside, im thinking of meeting early and ending early. we dont want the situation to arise where we all cant take public transport home. i suggest meeting at 7pm  (but then again...its not exactly NIGHT at 7) and you have already eaten your dinner. i understand that this might be a tight schedule for the working class, so please raise your concerns and qualms on the tagboard. in lieu of us all getting safely home and not too late, let's end this outing by the latest 10pm.

is everyone okay with this? please sms me to confirm attendance, preferably asap, but please dont be inconsiderate as to tell me at 6pm on thursday. looking at the tagboard, i think the only person who has given a definite confirmation is jlc, so jlc, you need not sms me... unless now you cant make it, of course.

oh, and when i say meet at 7pm i mean meet there at the night safari at 7pm. i'll do my research and find out how much it costs and how to get there tmr and post it here, im really tired now and its 0045.

PS: alright, the truth. I want to spend my time with YOU GUYS cause im living on borrowed time. optimise my time as a civilian y'know. so, yeah, go! =P

No comments: