Thursday, December 20, 2007

suggestion

the person called "clar" has a point. now lets practise discretion and remain anonymous in our posts.
someone has a great idea for the party.

i rigged my laptop to my tv downstairs, so we can view pictures from my laptop blown up on the tv screen. someone has suggested that since many of us have gone overseas during the holidays, why not have a photo viewing session during the party? some people went to japan for something recently, while some other people went to america for something else. so bring along your photos in a data medium such as a thumb drive or CD and load it on my computer.

what do you think of the idea? btw, another thing to add for directions to my place: you can take 169 from amk mrt station. its a 20-30min ride to my place from there.

-anonymous (go figure)

No comments: