Monday, October 02, 2006

Because you guys need to relax

On top of Tis's inspiring entry, there are two very important things that I wanna share with the class to help you guys de-stress.So take a look alright, yo!


Firstly: A FOUR LEGGED CHICKEN WAS FOUND!


Basically, the chicken's super weird, some farmer's daughter realised that this chicken has two extra legs, the two extra legs dont contribute to its movements, they just get dragged around. The CHIKEN cant use them.
PICTURE:




FREAK! I mean, ZHIRONG is not THAT bad compared to the poor CHIKEN

Secondly: FREE HUGS!

One of my church mates shared this with me, I thought I'll share it with you guys. There's nothing Christian-y in it, so don't get hyped up. Its just a free-hugs-campaign which is really sweet. UM. We can try that after our ASS week! Eh, and I kinda like the music the video's playing. So watch and enjoy:






Thirdly, THE RETURN OF CHEST HAIR


Chest hair is IN now. I have taste alright! ESPECIALLY WHEN I FELL IN LOVE WITH ROBBIE WILLIAM'S CHEST HAIR! (Okay. BULL la). But here's some weird reading I got from the news. CHEST HAIR IS IN! Please ask your brothers/cousins/fathers/gramps to grow chest hair. CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE . You can do an article evaluation yo!



LOVE,
Kim Sam Soon from 1st Seoul Ave, S.Korea.

No comments: