Monday, August 01, 2005

and enough.

Um, I think we better have some housekeeping issues.
Would anonymous angry taggers please stop using such strong language like the F-word?
Thank you very much.



Okay. So there are 2 things that are bothering our class so far I guess from what I've gathered.



1) Class Tee-shirts
2) Class seating arrangement.




1) If you guys want a class tee-shirt, please hand in a design or suggest something. I have no idea to whom yet. We shall elect someone to be in charge.



2) And Yes. We have finalised our class seating arrangment, as in the new table structures and all. And I guess we'll be changing the positions pretty soon. So we'll just have to be patient and wait.



Yupp. Cheers and please please please, no more fighting.
MelTee. (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you don't like johnson a whole damn lot don't you mel?
as if ure avoiding the subject that the whole thing is talking about johnson.
don't take it personal. just commenting. that's wht the comment box is for.

M said...

uh. I never said I don't like Johnson. ><